LEN's Grade 10 Blog:

Hello! There are many reasons for you to have stumbled upon my blog. Maybe you know me from somewhere else on the net -my deviantART, my YouTube, among other things- but whatever the reason is, the main thing to know about this blog is that it's old! That's right, ancient~ (Or at least in terms of the internet) However, it is part of my personal history, so it would feel wrong for me to permanently remove it.

So I'm just going to let it sit here to rot, and hope that it blends well into it's surroundings.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome!

  Welcome to my Blog for my grade ten writing class!  I hope that you find my stories and other content enjoyable to read and view.  I have worked very diligently on my post and have put a grate deal of effort into piecing them together, so please take the time to read them through and let me know what you think.  Feel free to leave a comment anywhere on this blog; I am a writer-in-training and would really appreciate it if you would let me know what I can do to make my writing better.  Feedback of any kind is always something that I look forward to be receiving from you (so good or bad, don't hesitate to write!) You also may have noticed that I have shifted my polls from the bottom of the page to the top, that is because nobody seems to be noticing or paying attention to them otherwise, and I would like to get some feedback on that as well.  Above all, I want you to read and enjoy my site and just have fun while you're doing it!  I want you to have as much fun reading my post as I do writing them.  So, what are you waiting for?  Read and be inspired!~  (*.*)
  Oh, and just before you do that... I have seen many of the students in my class ponder about the little bits of brackets/quotation-marks/etc. found around my site (like this little guy here +('_')+ They are an Asian form of emoticon {emotional icon} similar to the iconic smiley-face us westerners tend to stick at the end of our text messages{like this:)} only that you don't have to force yourself to shift your point of view(or for some people, tilt their head)sideways in order to enjoy them.  All you have to do is look at them straight-on and you should be able to see the shape of the "anime-style" characters: The two brackets being the left and right sides of the scull. [Oh, now I get it...] See, not that hard, and plenty of fun to make.  Your option for emotions are much more broadened than ":)happy, :(sad, and >:|angry."  [Aren't you glad I told ya!] ... Now, you can read!

-Glad I got that out of the way.   u.u ~sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment