LEN's Grade 10 Blog:

Hello! There are many reasons for you to have stumbled upon my blog. Maybe you know me from somewhere else on the net -my deviantART, my YouTube, among other things- but whatever the reason is, the main thing to know about this blog is that it's old! That's right, ancient~ (Or at least in terms of the internet) However, it is part of my personal history, so it would feel wrong for me to permanently remove it.

So I'm just going to let it sit here to rot, and hope that it blends well into it's surroundings.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Excercises- [1 of 3]

This was a practice question for my writing class, you can veiw the original question at http://www.blackvillewriting.blogspot.com/.

1- The team won its game.  Did you win your's, too?

2- They left their books there.

3- I hear you're about to graduate.

4- It's nice that they're friendly.

5- Although I get a lot of colds, I feel alright[all right] now.

6- Who's prettier than you?

7- Are you tired?  I'm out of  breath, too.

8- Run back and forth from here to there.

9- You're about to loose your you're book.

10- Everyone will accept the prize except you.

11- Do you know whether or not he will give me the prize?

12- Many people choose to live in large cities.

13- Is the doctor through with my exam?

14- What effect does the school principal have on you?

15- What did he advise you to do? Did you take
his advice?

16- There are a lot of your friends in the boat.

17- I will buy a book by Ray Bradbury.

I got them all right, excepet for number five.  (0.o) Oh, well ... (-0_0-) [I'm such a nerd] Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment