LEN's Grade 10 Blog:

Hello! There are many reasons for you to have stumbled upon my blog. Maybe you know me from somewhere else on the net -my deviantART, my YouTube, among other things- but whatever the reason is, the main thing to know about this blog is that it's old! That's right, ancient~ (Or at least in terms of the internet) However, it is part of my personal history, so it would feel wrong for me to permanently remove it.

So I'm just going to let it sit here to rot, and hope that it blends well into it's surroundings.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Poetry Assignment

Activity #1

Who I am in Eight Lines Scott Coughlan

Scott .....

Creative, Mysterious, Observant, Shy

Brother of Grace


Who loves Literature, Art (of all kinds, but particulary Manga) and Learning New Languages

Who is afraid of death, the apocalypse and the sight of blood

Who wants to see all of Japan, some of Europe and the day I publish my first Comic book

Resident of New Brunswick, Canada

..... Coughlan.

Activity #2
Product: Nintendo Wii

New
Interactive
Nastalgic
Transitioning
Epic
Nonstrenuous
Devine
Original

Welcoming
Intuitive
Insipring

NINTENDO Wii !!

Activity #3

Cheer up! It's Christmas!~
Feeling under the weather,
As the snow is tumbling down?
Trying to decide whatever,
To do to turn yourself around?

No need to be a scrooge,
For that only leads to fear.
Though you despise the yuletide mood,
Christmas comes only once a year!
 
So, go out and decorate,
Hang your stockings by the fire.
Go out and celebrate,
This season will expire!

Don't waste time being dismal,
Spend it with all of your friends. 
Don't wait until tomorrow,
For it soon comes to an end!

Wrap up all of your presents,
And send them out the door. 
Won't everyone seem so pleasant!
It's a feeling not a chore. 

Now that your spirit has been lifted,
And your heart is where it should.
It's time to open your gift, Ted.
I asure you it's something good!

~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

No comments:

Post a Comment